Here’s a list of best TVs available for every kind of users!
Well for starters it’s good to see people have finally starting investing in reading the specifications of a television before purchasing it. You need to see which television will suit your living room requirements when you want to entertain a bunch of guests or when the whole family sits together and enjoys a match or you might wanna know if it suits your personal room requirements where you can enjoy a news if the children are busy watching cartoons. Anyways we have the right selection for you.
OnePlus 138.8 cm (55 inches) Q1 Series 4K Certified Android QLED TV 55Q1IN-1 (Black) (Without Stand)
- This TV doesn’t come with table-top stand. It comes with a wall mount inside the box. Table-top stand has to be purchased separately if needed.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) | Motion Rate 480 Hertz
- Connectivity: 4 HDMI ports (HDMI 2 supports ARC) to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 3 USB port (USB 3.0*1, USB 2.0*1, USB Type C*1) to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound: 50 Watts Output | Alluring sound | Dolby Atmos | Full range 2 Speaker | 2 Sub-woofers
- Smart TV Features: Built-In WIFI | Android TV | Google assistant | Oxygen OS with Android Pie (9) | RAM 3 GB | 16 GB Storage | CPU: A53*4 | OnePlus PQ Engine Gamma Color Magic | Chromecast Built-in |Oxygen Play VOD selection | Screen casting | OnePlus Connect Mobile Sync and control | Bluetooth Stereo mode | File browser(local media player)
- Display: QLED 120% NTSC | Bezel Less Design | Support HDR10，HDR10+，HLG decode, Dolby vision certification | Most holistic experience
- Great SDR Performance
- Handy Smartphone Control App
- Good Audio Quality
- Good Design
- No Netflix At Launch
High quality content looks great on this TV, it delivers above average contrast and the colours look decent, if not absolutely punchy and out of this world. The TV is also sleek, built very nicely and would make any media center look classy. The bottomline is, OnePlus‘ TV doesn’t look bad. In fact, colours are quite good and if you can bring high quality content, you will have a field day.
- Resolution: HD Ready (1366x768p) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console, 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound: 20 W output | DTS-HD sound
- Smart TV features: PatchWall with Android TV and Set-Top Box Integration | Chromecast built-in | 700,000+ hrs of Content | Mi Remote with Google voice search | Content across 15 languages | Play Store, YouTube, Play Movies, Play Music | Hotstar, Voot, Sony LIV, Hungama, Zee5, Eros Now, Alt Balaji, Sun NXT, Hooq, TVF, Epic ON, Flickstree| Prime Video coming soon | Mi Remote controls TV, set-top box and smart home devices eg. Mi Air Purifier
- Value For Money
- Ample Connectivity Options
- Customized OS
- Slim Design
- Reflective Screen
Good product if you want to install a personal tv in your room and not shelling out extra money for it. Serves almost every purpose for personal use. Offers every service and performance you can expect from a television at it’s price.
Sanyo 80 cm (32 inches) Kaizen Series HD Ready Smart Certified Android IPS LED TV XT-32A170H (Black) (2019 Model)
- Resolution: HD Ready (1366×768) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect set top box, gaming consoles, streaming devices | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices | Bluetooth Ver 5.0
- Sound: 20 Watts Output | Dolby Digital | Digital Sound Processing | Superior Box Speakers
- Smart TV Features: Google Certified Android TV | Android Pie 9.0 | Dedicated Google Assistant button on Bluetooth Remote for Voice Search | Chromecast Built-in | Google Play App Store | Netflix App | Prime Video App
- Display: IPS HD Ready Panel | Super Bright Display | All Screen Bezel-Less Infinity Design
- Lightweight Design
- Good Contrast Ratio
- Dolby Digital Sound
- Decent Customer Service
- Some Formats Are Not Compatible
Sanyo is definitely a good and reliable brand. After panasonic bought sanyo brand in 2010, its services are being provided by panasonic. Currently sanyo smart tv’s are competitively priced and are quite a good deal to buy. Chromecast works smoothly and other streaming services like netflix or amazon prime if you have uninterrupted internet connection.
- Resolution: 4K UHD (3840×2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 1 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound: 20 Watts Output | DTS-Dolby digital sound
- Smart TV Feature: Linux based operating system | In-built Amazon Prime Video | Works with Alexa | T-Cast for wireless sharing
- Display: A+ Grade LED Panel | UHD | HDR PRO | Micro dimming
- Audio Only Functionality
- Vibrant Colours
- Built In Alexa
- 4K UHD
- Blurred Below 720p Videos
Excellent overall image quality, with deep black levels, impressive brightness, rich contrast and more accurate color than last year. Its Roku platform is the best available. The TV handles both HDR10 and Dolby Vision. Brightness and video processing fall short of some more expensive TVs. No AirPlay or Apple TV app (yet). Excellent image quality, an affordable price and best-in-class Roku TV smarts propel the TCL 6-Series into the pole position of the midrange TV race.
- Resolution: Full HD (1920×1080) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 2 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 1 USB port to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound: 20 Watts Output; Power Supply: AC100-240V 50/60Hz; Power Consumption (Max): 100 W; Eco Sensor: Yes; Accessibility: Voice guide/ Enlarge/ High contrast/ Learn TV Remote/ Multi-output Audio
- Smart TV Features: Personal Computer | Live Cast | Screen Mirroring | Content sync & share |Mobile Set-up (Available in the Page)
- Display: LED Panel | FHD | Micro Dimming Pro | PurColour | Slim and stylish design
- Great Features to Price Ratio
- Good Connectivity Features
- Micro Dimming Pro Full HD Display
- Good Sound Quality
- Low Refresh Rate Compared To Competitors
Great picture, good sound from the TV and easy to set up and use. Offers decent amount of sound quality for a living room too, the picture quality and colour richness is not obviously the Sony level but it works for consumer satisfaction.
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound: 20Watts Output | Dolby+ DTS-HD
- Smart TV features: Built-In Wi-Fi | Patch Wall | Netflix | Prime Video | Hot star and more | Android TV 9.0 + Google Assistant Data Saver
- Display: LED Panel | 4K HDR 10-bit display
- Good UI
- Decent Sound, No Thumps
- Awesome Picture Quality
- Excellent Quality Of Build Material
- Average Connectivity
Overall the Mi TV is a good package. It comes with a great panel that offers excellent viewing experience, good sound performance — lows and dialogues could be an issue though, — decent design if not great, improved Android TV and PatchWall experience, and Netflix, Amazon Prime Video support. It kind of makes up for almost all the areas the cheaper version of it was lagging in given it’s price.
Sony Bravia 138 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Certified Android Smart OLED TV KD-55A8G (Black) (2019 Model)
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) | Refresh Rate: 50 hertz
- Connectivity: 4 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 3 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound: 40 Watts Output | Acoustic Surface Audio technology
- Smart TV Features: Built-in Wi-Fi | Android TV | Voice Search | Google Play Store | Chromecast | Notify Bravia | Netflix | Content Bar | Amazon Prime Video | YouTube, Hotstar and MX Player
- Display: OLED | 4K X-Reality PRO | 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme: So real you can feel it | 4K HDR | TRILUMINOS Display: Extra colours, extra brilliance | Motion flow XR | Dolby Vision
- Best Picture Quality
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Great Connectivity
- 4 HDMI Ports
- Costlier Than Competitors
Sony, as a TV company, is a pioneer of motion features, and it shows. They usually have the best interpolation, and most of their TVs have an image flicker feature to enhance motion clarity, does better than average when it comes to upscaling lower resolution content. The interface is clean and pretty simple to navigate. While they tend not to be the cheapest available, Sony produces great TVs. They’ll generally be quite versatile, which helps to make them suitable for most people. The smart features aren’t the most intuitive, but the overall package offered by their TVs is still better than average.